Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

Article about: Are these real or fake. Belong to a friend of my father that served together in WWII. Help

Default Re: Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

Ah, thanks Steve! I guess I could have just searched it in the first place. Never occurred to me, sorry!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

I think maybe the HJ knife may have had i little overhaul, the leather on the scabbard looks quite new, the buffer also looks the same and like Ade said the rivet looks diferent, the KSKK is a belter i wouldnt mind having in my collection and the same goes for the navy can you smell the leather strap on the HJ and see if there is a leather smell on it this would help to see if has been replaced as the leather smell goes after many years,
    thanks for showing Ronnie

Thanks Trying to help them find out if good or not Too bad this has to happen Glad there are good people out there With costs its terrible for someone to pay good money to be taken Jon

I bumped this thread back to the top to make a request..during the transition of myself sorting through threads of unnamed titles..I have come across some great threads with beautiful daggers....the problem is..I cant not place these threads in the respective forum as all the photos are lumped together in the same post. A loss to the subforums mostly. I encourage collectors and first timers on the forum to separate each dagger if you have more than one to post..and place them in each designated forum..if one of those applies..to what your posting. I can separate posts and move them to the sub forums..but I dont have the time to separate multi photos from 1 post. This is too time consuming.

So please if you may for those who have multi daggers to share separate them..for our viewers and the data base here. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

The SA/NSKK has a great blade and a lovely fit, and as a bonus a nice 3 piece march hanger.
    I refer to SA/NSKK because its not a factory black paint on the scabbard.
    It for sure had a repaint, when that happend is hard to tell.
    Could be because a SA man could join the NSKK and painted his Original brown scabbard black, or the factory paint has worn off so much that the owner after the war did it himself.

Cheers,
    Ger

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I bumped this thread back to the top to make a request..during the transition of myself sorting through threads of unnamed titles..I have come across some great threads with beautiful daggers....the problem is..I cant not place these threads in the respective forum as all the photos are lumped together in the same post. A loss to the subforums mostly. I encourage collectors and first timers on the forum to separate each dagger if you have more than one to post..and place them in each designated forum..if one of those applies..to what your posting. I can separate posts and move them to the sub forums..but I dont have the time to separate multi photos from 1 post. This is too time consuming.

So please if you may for those who have multi daggers to share separate them..for our viewers and the data base here. Regards Larry
    I understand and agree with thise statement.
    A French forum I am on, asks (forbids in fact!!) theyre members to give any advice as long as those terms are not full filled.
    And erases every given answer (of members who were not aware, forgot or just transgresses) as long as the trespasser doesn't adapt's his threat.
    It is about other rules on that particular forum, but the general idea is the same.
    cheers
    |
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12