Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

Article about: Are these real or fake. Belong to a friend of my father that served together in WWII. Help

Default Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

Are these real or fake. Belong to a friend of my father that served together in WWII. Help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK   Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  

Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  
    Attached Images Attached Images Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK  Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK
    P
    Many

Default re: Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

All look fine and orignal to me.

The only thing which caught my eye as a little suspect was the rivet on the Hitler Youth dagger scabbard.

Cheers, Ade.

HDTony
    ?

Default Re: Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

They would make a fine addition to a collection ! Very nice.

Tony

Default Re: Are These Real or Fake. Friend of my father that was in WWII together has these? HJ, KM and NSKK

Wow! that nskk dagger looks like it's made yesterday! al the other daggers look extreme mint 2!

greetings
    Eddy

what does that mean you think repo's

In my opinion, they all look crisp, clean, and original! I would love to have an original NSKK dagger in my collection! The Kriegsmarine and HJ's look very nice, too!

Thanks for your input Did you look at other daggers I asked same question on two other threads under doggone

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    All look fine and orignal to me.

The only thing which caught my eye as a little suspect was the rivet on the Hitler Youth dagger scabbard.

Cheers, Ade.

You are right Ade, the rivet should be a lot smaller with a brass head. The entire HJ knife scabbard fittings look new, as well as the washer/buffer pad on the HJ knife - it looks too fresh.
    They could be replacements........

The SA is gorgeous IMO, and I like the Navy dagger too !

Regards, Steve.

Could someone provide a picture of an original HJ knife? If my memory serves me correctly, I thought the rivet was the right size. (No disrespect intended here guys-I just want to know the correct configuration so I don't make the mistake again!)

Quote by Howitzer428 View Post
    Could someone provide a picture of an original HJ knife? If my memory serves me correctly, I thought the rivet was the right size. (No disrespect intended here guys-I just want to know the correct configuration so I don't make the mistake again!)

There are several threads with photos on WRF just by searching 'HJ knife'.
    ( The rivet should be small and not have a hole in it. )

Regards, Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast