Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Whatever happened to Lemmy's Daggers?

Article about: When Motorhead’s bass playing front man died in December 2015, he was the owner of a HUGE TR collection. This photo from a docco on his life blows me away – what happened to ALL THESE SA/SS

Default Whatever happened to Lemmy's Daggers?

When Motorhead’s bass playing front man died in December 2015, he was the owner of a HUGE TR collection.

This photo from a docco on his life blows me away – what happened to ALL THESE SA/SS daggers?

If they flooded the market then that would kill it for sure so are they ferreted away to be drip-by-drip fed to the collectors?

And if so, by whom?
    Any ideas what happened to this and his other stuff ( all in his LA home )?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Whatever happened to Lemmy's Daggers?  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whatever happened to Lemmy's Daggers?
    P
    Many

I think they were sold at Auction

?

If you Google him and his collection he had a lot more then just daggers.

I remember that documentary - when he was questioned about his TR items, his response was very unpolitical - something along the lines of it just being cool stuff. Which it is, along with all military collections IMO.
    He also spent a lot of time - in fact nearly all of it - in the Rainbow in LA, propping up the edge of the bar. It was a good documentary.
    nick

?

Wittmann done a complete valuation of Lemmys dagger collection & probably all his other stuff for his estate, as far as i know Lemmys son has his dads collection, if it were being sold off i think we would have heard about it, i remember reading this in one of Wittmanns banter blogs.

Jan
    ?

Hi guys Wittmann speaks about the collection in the beginning of "Down the Cellar 30"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHbkoIinBOM

Best,

Jan

?

I enjoyed the Lemmy story. Such a unique character with a serious dagger collection. Must have been awesome to see his collection.