Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

available soon: Polizei Officer trade badges from Mollo Collection

Article about: Hi guys, Just to let you know: I just purchased lot 9380 at Hermann Historica Auctions here in Germany. 6 trade badges for Polizei officers. It was part of the Mollo collection. I am only in

?

Default available soon: Polizei Officer trade badges from Mollo Collection

Hi guys,
    Just to let you know: I just purchased lot 9380 at Hermann Historica Auctions here in Germany. 6 trade badges for Polizei officers. It was part of the Mollo collection. I am only interested in the medical related items: badge for sanitäter, veterinär and apotheker.
    This means I will offer the other badges for sale to anyone who is interested. I will post pics with prices as soon as the lot arrives. This may take a while since I only just ordered it …15 minutes ago.

Among them are:
    SS Runes insignia for beneath the left pocket, and a particularly rare Polizei 'Alte Kampfer' chevron, denoting membership to the NSDAP prior to 1933 (according to Ulrich of England site)

Original text :
    Sechs Tätigkeitsabzeichen für Polizeioffiziere,
    jeweils silber gestickt auf polizeigrüner Unterlage: Sanitätsdienst, Fernmeldedienst, berittenes Personal (zwei Stück), Apotheker und Veterinär. Dazu silber gesticktes Brustabzeichen für Offiziere mit SS-Zugehörigkeit, ein gewebter Winkel "Alte Kämpfer" (Mottenloch) für Offiziere und ein silber gewebtes Traditionsabzeichen für ehemalige Angehörige der Deutschen Schutztruppe, sog. "Kreuz des Südens".

Cheers,
    Pieter
    Last edited by pieter; 05-27-2011 at 02:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement available soon: Polizei Officer trade badges from Mollo Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: available soon: Polizei Officer trade badges from Mollo Collection

SO where are the pictures? I am interested.