Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Deutsche polizei uniformen1936-45" book Dieter Deuster,anyone have it ?

Article about: Hello, does anyone have a copy of this book " Deutsche polizei uniformen 1936-45" by Dieter Deuster ? Does it have any information about the local volksdeutsche police in the Banat

Default "Deutsche polizei uniformen1936-45" book Dieter Deuster,anyone have it ?

Hello,

does anyone have a copy of this book " Deutsche polizei uniformen 1936-45" by Dieter Deuster ?
    Does it have any information about the local volksdeutsche police in the Banat area of Serbia ?
    Banat police, Banat hilfspolizei and the 3 Serbian volunteer police regiments .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Deutsche polizei uniformen1936-45" book Dieter Deuster,anyone have it ?
    P
    Many

Quote by trigger View Post
    Hello,

does anyone have a copy of this book " Deutsche polizei uniformen 1936-45" by Dieter Deuster ?
    Does it have any information about the local volksdeutsche police in the Banat area of Serbia ?
    Banat police, Banat hilfspolizei and the 3 Serbian volunteer police regiments .
    I have the book. It has no data on these formations as they are outside its subject matter.

(The book only covers the Schutzmannschaften and also has a little bit of information on the police in the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia and the Baltic states. As for foreign police volunteers in other territories, it merely mentions broadly that they were usually kitted out with German police uniforms that were identical in all respects to that of the regular Orpo.)

There was a 2-volume set published some 10 years ago called "Hitler's Green Army" that may have covered it, but I no longer have my copies. Maybe someone who owns the set can chime in.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Chapter 6 of "Hitler’s Green Army – vol. II" by A. Munoz does have three or four pages dealing with German-sponsored Serbian HiPo battalions/regiments, if these are what you’re looking for.