Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

feuerwehr???

Article about: Dear friends I Need your help!! Can you tell If this feuerwehr shirt is WW2 or after? If better pictures will help , I can upload some tomorow?

pereto
    ?

Default feuerwehr???

Dear friends I Need your help!! Can you tell If this feuerwehr shirt is WW2 or after? If better pictures will help , I can upload some tomorow?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture feuerwehr???   feuerwehr???  

feuerwehr???  

2. # ADS

pereto
    ?

Default Re: feuerwehr???

Some fresh detailed pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture feuerwehr???   feuerwehr???  

feuerwehr???  

My knowledge of this kind of uniform is weak. But I would have expected to see a sleeve eagle or traces of where one once was. Any evidence of an eagle?

Cheers, Ade.

pereto
    ?

Unfortunatly ...no.. no trace of anything else insignia like...or stamp ...nothing.. Obviosly it was used. If there once were insignias if they were removed and than shirt was used for some time, there is dificult to see traces... but afcourse it could be made after the war .
    I have this uniform for 2 years, and thill now I was convinsed that it is postwar, mainly becouse of that fabric,which was in my opinion not right for the ww2 german product, but few weaks ago I saw few examples from the auctions and colections at the internet wich ware made by same fabric but in diferent colour( and have insignias on them) they were everyday working shirts of the tehnical staff and enjeniers (luftwaffe ). That's way I've decided to ask here .