Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?

Article about: Hello i just ran across this gorget, their asking 1000 US dollars for it, does it look good to you guys? and is that a fair price? Thanks Curt

?

Default Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?

Hello i just ran across this gorget, their asking 1000 US dollars for it, does it look good to you guys? and is that a fair price?

Thanks Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?   Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?  

Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?  Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?  Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?

It has a good feel to it

Default Re: Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?

Im no expert but it looks good to me. The only problem I have with it is the $1,000 price.

?

it looks reasonable to me, I have just compared it to my original one, and the differences are
    1. mine has a makers stamp on the "clip" on the rear
    2. the eagle head is a bit disfigured, but that is not much of an issue.
    3. the feldgendarmerie piece seems too big, i will post a pick so you can see.
    4 THE PRICE is WAY too dear

I am trying to attach photos so you can see for yourself. Photos are not brilliant as they were taken with a phone, but you can see the differences I mention
    Hope this helps.
    AL
    Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?Hello Im looking at picking up this german police Gorget does it look good to you?