Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Mega Rare - Perhaps most unique/rare item in my collection

Article about: Alright you guys, I was going to share the rest of my collection which includes over 100 concentration camp notes, documents, other rare Axis collar boards/patches, Battle of the Bulge items

?

Tristan, I have spent well over a decade researching, writing and visiting the Konzentrationslagers of the Third Reich era - it is "what I do", you might say. I cannot tell you how many sites I have visited because to put it simply, I lost count some time ago. Last year alone was around thirty, to give you some idea of the extent. Therefore, I feel able to make a judgement on the items you have shown today. I do not claim to be an expert but I do have a degree of knowledge concerning these materials. Unfortunately, the members are correct. The sign is not an original, period piece and I have severe doubts as to the authenticity of the wax seal marking too. Also, ask yourself why would a member of the camp ranks risk so much by acquiring such a souvenir? It would have been utter folly. You claim to have many documents and such related to the camp system - this I would be keen to see due to my patent interest in the subject, please do show those on (an)other thread(s). However, please also show a far better degree of character and refrain from insulting fellow members - this forum does not stand any of that nonsense, nor will it in the future. Bad news is never easy to accept, granted, but polite responses should always be given.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mega Rare - Perhaps most unique/rare item in my collection
    P
    Many

Quote by Tristan View Post
    I am removing myself from this blog
    Allow me to do it for you...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I just performed a little "Night and Fog" to one of his posts on the Dagger forum. Good job keeping this area clean.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5