Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg

Article about: Well, after developing a very extensive collection of Polizei insignia, I finally took the plunge and purchased a tunic. Here it is for your enjoyment. BTW, the ribbon bar, wound badge, and

Default A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg

Well, after developing a very extensive collection of Polizei insignia, I finally took the plunge and purchased a tunic. Here it is for your enjoyment. BTW, the ribbon bar, wound badge, and sports badge did not come with it, I just added those to jazz it up a little. I have other items in mind for those loops that are not yet in my possession.

Your comments are more than welcome.

-Martin

P.S. my highest regards for the improvements to the forum. It looks quite amazing and I have deep thanks for the time invested.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg   A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg  

A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg   A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg  

A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg
    P
    Many

Default Re: A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg

Cool tunic! Im still looking for my first, your ahead of me. Well done, and good job jazzing it up!

Regards,
    Finn

Default Re: A new and welcomed addition to the Collection. Gendarmerie Meister Tunic Wurzburg

Quote by Rommel1942 View Post
    Cool tunic! Im still looking for my first, your ahead of me. Well done, and good job jazzing it up!

Regards,
    Finn
    Thanks. I have a appropriate ribbon bar coming. Now I need to find good looking EK1 1914 and a KVK1. We are coming into show season so no worries on finding those relatively common items.