Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original black police uniform 1930 approx

Article about: hi im looking for information on this pre war black police uniform . approx. 1930 uniform jacket black breeches and boots. like what collar tabs and eagle would have been on this uniform tha

?

Default Original black police uniform 1930 approx

hi im looking for information on this pre war black police uniform . approx. 1930 uniform jacket black breeches and boots. like what collar tabs and eagle would have been on this uniform thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original black police uniform  1930  approx   Original black police uniform  1930  approx  

Original black police uniform  1930  approx   Original black police uniform  1930  approx  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original black police uniform  1930  approx
    P
    Many

Could you please get a shot of the shoulder cords?

?

im waiting for it to show up won it at a AUCTION will take photos when arrived

The tunic looks most of all like a Ukrainian Auxiliary Police tunic... also known as..
    Ukrainische Hilfspolizei
    Hope this helps.

There is no black pre-war police uniform, 1930 or otherwise. A mottled-green police uniform was introduced nationwide in 1936; prior to this, the state police forces wore various green- and dark blue uniforms.

The men in the group photo are Russian volunteer personnel of the OT-Schutzkommando, wearing waist-length jackets.

Thank you for that clarification Andreas..
    I took the picture from Wikipedia..

Ukrainian Auxiliary Police - Wikipedia

But agree after taking a second look the men look Russian OT-Schutzkommando.
    Last edited by Ullergaard; 08-03-2019 at 10:36 AM.

I have to correct myself, though: These OT-Schutzkommando men are Ukrainian, not Russian (I wrote that from memory). They provided the guard detail for a peat works.

File:Bundesarchiv Bild 146-1982-161-01A, Ukrainische Wachmannschaft eines Torfwerks.jpg - Wikipedia

OT Schutzkommando - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

?

thank you

?

Original black police uniform  1930  approxOriginal black police uniform  1930  approxOriginal black police uniform  1930  approxOriginal black police uniform  1930  approxOriginal black police uniform  1930  approxOriginal black police uniform  1930  approx

?

The button count on the photo LTC Ulle showed and the Op's do not match up.
    Is that a problem with the ID of the OP's uniform?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast