Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?

Article about: I bought one just like this that turned out to be post war. It's coming from one of the sponsors so I have a little hope for it. Anyway how does it look, original?

Default Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?

I bought one just like this that turned out to be post war. It's coming from one of the sponsors so I have a little hope for it. Anyway how does it look, original?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Schutzpolizei Jacket?
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

can't see anything wrong with it.

Lovely original!!!!

?

Nice summer weight tunic.

A nice specimen of what was officially termed Sommerfahrrock für Kraftfahrbeamte in the typical mottled-green (grünbraun) cotton & linen (Halbleinen) fabric. This pattern was introduced in June 1936 for motorized personnel (of the SchuPo as well as of other Police branches) and hereinafter functioned also as garrison/summerweight tunic for those provided with it. The most intriguing fact is the 1944 depot stamp which indicates that these tunics were still in stock that late in the war.
    The collar patches are “1936 pattern” for senior NCOs and were ordered for all EM & NCO ranks effective from April 3, 1940. The location name above the eagle insignia is compliant with pre-war and early war regulations.
    Post-war tunics were manufactured of the same textile (wartime leftovers?) but have a number of distinguishing features, the most evident one being the open collar.
    MP