Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items

Article about: These 2 police pieces came in a box of over 150 different pieces of insignia that i have just acquired. They were from a museum that opened in the early 60's and closed in the 90's. Most app

Default Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items

These 2 police pieces came in a box of over 150 different pieces of insignia that i have just acquired. They were from a museum that opened in the early 60's and closed in the 90's. Most appears to be original but some has been destroyed by glueing shoulder boards together and then glueing the back facing board to the display board...madnedd but when it was done these items were of little valie.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items   Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items  

Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items   Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police insignia I picked up in a load of over 150 items

Looks good. The key to the BeVo sleeve eagle is the black line of thread that runs on the back. However there were many manufacturers. Some of these look like this. Some look almost "green-blue".

Two nice pieces though! What else was in there?

I will be posting other pieces from the lot over the next week or so.
    d.

?

Congrats.
    Sad that some were glued, but I guess thats just a sign of the times. Back then they might not have known any better.