Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Black Schako

Article about: I am thinking of putting this schako for sale in the classifieds but wanted to run it past the forum for opinions before doing so as it is a little out of my comfort zone . I believe it is a

Default Polizei Black Schako

I am thinking of putting this schako for sale in the classifieds but wanted to run it past the forum for opinions before doing so as it is a little out of my comfort zone . I believe it is an all original early piece in good condition (which is what it was sold to me as) - the ones I had previously seen prior to picking this up had major crazingcracking to the exterior. The cockade is marked 'Assman' and has a little damage on the rear and wear to the face.

Hope the pictures do it justice, all comments appreciated

thanks

Chris

/Polizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black SchakoPolizei Black Schako

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Black Schako
    P
    Many