Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Schuma Tunic 2015

Article about: Regimentals has this Schuma tunic for sale. I couldnt see any details out of the photos, so i asked for better pics. I am including them all in this thread. Also for future references. I am

?

Default Schuma Tunic 2015

Regimentals has this Schuma tunic for sale. I couldnt see any details out of the photos, so i asked for better pics.

I am including them all in this thread. Also for future references.

I am not 100% certain this is a pre45 item, hopefully someone else has input here regarding this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma Tunic 2015   Schuma Tunic 2015  

Schuma Tunic 2015   Schuma Tunic 2015  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schuma Tunic 2015
    P
    Many

?

The shoulder boards look more like SD and the collar tabs aren't the style for a Schuma leader. The sleeve insignia should be wire for an officer. There is a nice sticky thread on Schuma on WAF. Here is pair of leaders straps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma Tunic 2015  

not for me.

?

I believe this started as an schuma with normal polizei collartabs.

Someone wanted to make a dime and desided to pimp up their investment. You can see the stiching marks from the other collartabs under the current collartabs. Of cource it can have been done during war.
    There is a oval sleeve shield on the arm that is machine sewn in place. I do not have big photo of that.

Looks to me to be a standard other ranks police tunic with added insignia.
    The tunic though is a bit of a hybrid in that it has mostly SD insignia but with the Schuma arm badge, so it does not match either organisation correctly.
    I have also never seen a Hauptsturmfuhrer rank tab with such broad litzen rank stripes, so it would be a no for me.

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    Looks to me to be a standard other ranks police tunic with added insignia.
    The tunic though is a bit of a hybrid in that it has mostly SD insignia but with the Schuma arm badge, so it does not match either organisation correctly.
    I have also never seen a Hauptsturmfuhrer rank tab with such broad litzen rank stripes, so it would be a no for me.
    I agree.
    The mix of SD and SchuMa insignia is not convincing, rank strips are absoultely non regulations. By the way, SchuMa displayed ranks on both collar patches .
    The most interesting thing is the tunic, which is a rare, late variation styled after the "M43" Army pattern field blouse and made of "Police green" wool.
    MP

Marco,

I don't know about the rarity of the tunic, as I have seen a number of blank police tunics, available on a number of websites recently, so, I would still not be keen to invest in this one.