Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Sipo stahruteb "blitz" baton, value?

Article about: I have only found photos and sale info of bigger 45cm length baton version, but not about smaller 36cm length. My father have found it when he was younger, and now I have it. Baton is outsid

Default Sipo stahruteb "blitz" baton, value?

I have only found photos and sale info of bigger 45cm length baton version, but not about smaller 36cm length.
    My father have found it when he was younger, and now I have it. Baton is outside my collection knowledge area and only found out it is smaller version of the two.
    Authentication, is this old 1930-ties made or after-war commercial thing? Baton is slightly rusted and middle spring is jammed.
    I do consider putting this in warrelic forums own Sale section if I gain help on the issue.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sipo stahruteb "blitz" baton, value?
    P
    Many

Quote by Verikauha View Post
    I have only found photos and sale info of bigger 45cm length baton version, but not about smaller 36cm length.
    Me.
    Your "SIPO" baton or "stahlruten" was available in two models, each having two versions, black or nickle plated.

The two models are nearly identical apart from the size.

The"SIPO" model, which is what you have here, was the larger more heavier of the two and was approximately 16.5 cm when stacked and 42 cm when fully extended. It weighed approximately 295 gr and came with a wrist strap attached.

The smaller model, the "Blitz," was approximately 13 cm stacked, 35 cm when fully extended. This model weighed approximately 150 gr and did not usually come with a strap.

Hello. Do you want to sell youre baton?