Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical sleeve insignia????

Article about: Hey guys, I'm having trouble with these? Tropical or for the Light weight Summer tunic? Thanks!

?

Default Tropical sleeve insignia????

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with these? Tropical or for the Light weight Summer tunic? Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical sleeve insignia????   Tropical sleeve insignia????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical sleeve insignia????
    P
    Many

?

Odd material, I am not a fan of these the head of the eagles lack a large amount of detail, they almost look like pigeons

?

A buddy bought them in vet buy with a lot of other items, all original. He is a very knowledgeable collector.That being said, people do mistakes, I've been collecting for over a decade, and I'm still green to a lot! Thanks for the opinion in these.

I would pass on them. I also do not like them. Summer weight eagles also usually have a sewn over side border.

Quote by martinsuper View Post
    I would pass on them. I also do not like them. Summer weight eagles also usually have a sewn over side border.
    So I would. All "summer-weight" eagles I've got and/or examined, either loose or yet stitched to a tunic, do have a thin cloth tape sewn-over all along the edge.
    MP

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Odd material, I am not a fan of these the head of the eagles lack a large amount of detail, they almost look like pigeons
    Yes, the head is a critical point. It's almost spherical and not shaped, as the head of a pigeon (or of an eagle) should be.
    MP