Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???

Article about: I purchased this tunic and hat together though I am sure they are a marriage. There is also a patch on the left arm, the fire police pink patch, but there is no city on it. I know my images

?

Default WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???

I purchased this tunic and hat together though I am sure they are a marriage. There is also a patch on the left arm, the fire police pink patch, but there is no city on it. I know my images are poor, but does this appear to be authentic?

WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???
    P
    Many

Default Re: WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???

Hi, do you want to know if it apears authentic, or if it really is authentic?
    2 very diferent things, to be absolutely sure if they are original, these photos are not enough.
    You need clear and crisp photos of the buttons, stiches, interior, patches, etc....

?

I figured my photos were not adequate so I took more. For some reason I am having lighting issues but I hope these do the trick. There is a photo of the inside of a sleeve where the police patch is sewn on. Also, the top button seems to have a backmark but the rest going down are plain on the back. I took a photo of each. I do appreciate the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL??? 

?

Here are a few more. This shows the back, a side view of the eagle, and a shot under the left breast pocket where there are thread loops like you see on Heer tunics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???   WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  

WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???  
    Attached Images Attached Images WWII German Fire Police Tunic and Cap - REAL or NOT SO REAL???