Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

24" PS train eagle

Article about: finally got myself a train eagle , i purchased it from john telemanich in the states it went to him via a vet bring back id be happy to hear any info anyone might know about this one or its

Default 24" PS train eagle

finally got myself a train eagle , i purchased it from john telemanich in the states it went to him via a vet bring back

id be happy to hear any info anyone might know about this one or its manufacturer , all i know its P.S and unissued due to the mounts being unthreaded

not sure how to display it yet , not keen on the plank of wood like some have, any ideas?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 24" PS train eagle   24" PS train eagle  

24" PS train eagle   24" PS train eagle  

24" PS train eagle   24" PS train eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 24" PS train eagle
    P
    Many

ggrrr not sure why the pics are sideways

?

Quote by 3002steve View Post
    ggrrr not sure why the pics are sideways
    That's a nice bird for sure. Thanks for showing.

You have to downsize the pictures a bit so they will not rotate anymore when you list them.

Nice eagle. On my want list!

Steve

The prefix 'PS' is the maker mark for the company of Bernhard Pinter a mould making business from the Wuppertal area. 'ELLOK 600' stands for 'Elektrische Lokomotive' and 600 is the wingspan of the bird in millimetres (roughly 23 5/8"). As for display options, considering the festive period is looming upon on us, how about sticking it on top of the family Christmas tree to add a touch of festive cheer!

Great addition to your collection mate, well done, I love it!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Great Adler, congrats Steve. You crack me up Ned. Nice to start the day with a chuckle. Novel tree topper for sure.

Jay

thanks for the info , appreciate it , what about the BLN marking , assume something to do with berlin ?

does the ellok bit mean only for elec tram type cars or also proper railways ?

it has a small stamping on the top of the head too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 24" PS train eagle  

ive got christmas sorted thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 24" PS train eagle  

very nice eagle.

another pic of the reverse
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 24" PS train eagle   24" PS train eagle  

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast