Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

27" HE Railroad Eagle.

Article about: Hello all. I finally got around to taking some pictures of my 27" HE RR eagle. I purchased this at the Max Show and it was my first eagle. I've been mesmerized by them ever since! Thank

Default 27" HE Railroad Eagle.

Hello all. I finally got around to taking some pictures of my 27" HE RR eagle. I purchased this at the Max Show and it was my first eagle. I've been mesmerized by them ever since!
    Thanks for looking.

Luke

27" HE Railroad Eagle.27" HE Railroad Eagle.27" HE Railroad Eagle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 27" HE Railroad Eagle.
    P
    Many

Default Re: 27" HE Railroad Eagle.

And a few more.

27" HE Railroad Eagle.27" HE Railroad Eagle.27" HE Railroad Eagle.

Wow, this one is in great condition and all of the bolts are intact! I have one of these but yours is in much better condition than mine, well done, they make terrific displays!

They sure look great but with the cost and the good quality fakes out there i don't think I could ever take the plunge without some convincing provenance.

One thing that has always puzzled me though is that with all the material shortages the TR experienced (especialy later in the war) is that why these big hunks of alloy weren't used as scrap during the war?

?

Very beautiful eagle, great piece.

A very nice example Luke!
    Congratulations!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great looking eagle Luke!!!

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Wow, this one is in great condition and all of the bolts are intact! I have one of these but yours is in much better condition than mine, well done, they make terrific displays!
    Thank you! They do make great displays. Have you posted your eagle? I'd love to see it.

Luke

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    They sure look great but with the cost and the good quality fakes out there i don't think I could ever take the plunge without some convincing provenance.

One thing that has always puzzled me though is that with all the material shortages the TR experienced (especialy later in the war) is that why these big hunks of alloy weren't used as scrap during the war?
    Glenn: I've limited myself to three because of the high cost. Just like everything else there are easy to spot fakes and then there are the higher end ones. I study up as much as possible but there's really not a lot out there on them. Just imagine the price on them if they had been scrapped!

Thanks!

Luke

Great looking eagle, congrats!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast