Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.

Article about: Hello everyone ... A few weeks ago I received from my friend JR, this interesting eagle. I've only found one eagle around the WAF like this. welcome all views and information. best regards A

Default Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.

Hello everyone ... A few weeks ago I received from my friend JR, this interesting eagle. I've only found one eagle around the WAF like this. welcome all views and information.
    best regards
    ALEX

Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.
    P
    Many

Interesting eagle! Looks like most of the studs were broken instead of cut, except for the bottom one. Interesting markings too, some seem like makers mark that were part of the mold while others were added afterwards for some type of id/placement purpose... other than this I can't say anything other than that it looks like a nicely detailed original --- how many does this make it? I've noticed that you've posted several in the past as well and seeing them makes me kind of regret selling mine Again, nice addition!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Interesting eagle! Looks like most of the studs were broken instead of cut, except for the bottom one. Interesting markings too, some seem like makers mark that were part of the mold while others were added afterwards for some type of id/placement purpose... other than this I can't say anything other than that it looks like a nicely detailed original --- how many does this make it? I've noticed that you've posted several in the past as well and seeing them makes me kind of regret selling mine Again, nice addition!

Thanks for your comment , the truth is that I bought this eagle for their rarity . nobody knows who can be your manufacturer ...

nice bird.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice bird.
    Thanks you....

Nice to see another one Alex, I have one from the same (unknown) maker, some photos of mine....

-Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.   Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.  

Eagle Railroad 5 hooks.  

interesting piece.
    Mil