Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HELP needed on this reichsbahn adler

Article about: Hello everybody, after quite a few months searching a 27" reichsbahn adler I found a nice one, before purchasing I am asking some more expert advice on its authenticity

?

Default HELP needed on this reichsbahn adler

Hello everybody, after quite a few months searching a 27" reichsbahn adler I found a nice one, before purchasing I am asking some more expert advice on its authenticity HELP needed on this reichsbahn adlerHELP needed on this reichsbahn adlerHELP needed on this reichsbahn adlerHELP needed on this reichsbahn adlerHELP needed on this reichsbahn adlerHELP needed on this reichsbahn adlerHELP needed on this reichsbahn adlerHELP needed on this reichsbahn adler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP needed on this reichsbahn adler
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Sorry for the late response I don't know how I missed this until today .Looks to be really nice original to me hope you got it .

?

Quote by raz View Post
    Sorry for the late response I don't know how I missed this until today .Looks to be really nice original to me hope you got it .
    Thank you Raz, it sure looks genuine to me, the point is I don’t trust the seller, on his site he has amazing, expensive stuff sold at ridiculously low prices, all come with a COA, lifetime moneyback guarantee, free shipping worldwide...
    Moreover, I can’t find any feedback on said shop
    It seems too good to be true, maybe it’s just me but I won’t take the risk and wait for the next eagle to pop up at a decent price

I like it too.
    But the description of the seller would alert me as well.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Period RR eagle.

Quote by dvader View Post
    Thank you Raz, it sure looks genuine to me, the point is I don’t trust the seller, on his site he has amazing, expensive stuff sold at ridiculously low prices, all come with a COA, lifetime moneyback guarantee, free shipping worldwide...
    Moreover, I can’t find any feedback on said shop
    It seems too good to be true, maybe it’s just me but I won’t take the risk and wait for the next eagle to pop up at a decent price
    Can’t comment on the seller; however this is a period eagle! The price isn’t a steal by any means, I’ve seen them go a bit lower recently. I’d be patient and wait for the right one to come along if you’re having reservations regarding the seller. I too am in the market for an eagle, and am being patient

?

The website in Fl which is offering this eagle is totally bogus.

?

that website recently changed the picture & price of the eagle .... the picture they originaly had was of a repro and someone posted it for opinions at WAF also when contacted they said that they had 10 of these eagles & if you took more than 1 they would lower the price for you at that time they were asking $1450.00 for it now they want $1795.00 which would be a great deal for a 27”er if they were good ones.

?

The point is I think that the picture is of an actual original period eagle, but I don’t trust any other aspect of the seller
    I’ll pass on this one

?

Quote by dvader View Post
    The point is I think that the picture is of an actual original period eagle, but I don’t trust any other aspect of the seller
    I’ll pass on this one
    Probably a good idea.... the dealer / website is questionable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast