Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

NEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles

Article about: Tomorrow I will post information about this new book. I will also show the planned cover, as well as a few random pages for the interest of the forum-members!!

?

Look forward to getting a copy Wilhelm. Congrats & keep us posted on availability. I have finally bought one of these birds over Christmas and will be posting pictures tomorrow of the Rheinmetall Borsig 27" version. Look forward to your feedback of course.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Look forward to getting a copy Wilhelm. Congrats & keep us posted on availability. I have finally bought one of these birds over Christmas and will be posting pictures tomorrow of the Rheinmetall Borsig 27" version. Look forward to your feedback of course.
    Happy to hear you scored one !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi,

Does anybody know if the eagle on the DR silverware is included in the book? I am currently trying to research silverware from Hitler's Special Train.

Many thanks.

NEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn EaglesNEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn EaglesNEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles

Here is a link for anybody who may be interested in Hitler's Special Train: https://www.facebook.com/Hitlers-Spe...4142873383296/
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles   NEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles  

?

Quote by Happy Harry View Post
    Hi,

Does anybody know if the eagle on the DR silverware is included in the book? I am currently trying to research silverware from Hitler's Special Train.

Many thanks.

NEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn EaglesNEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn EaglesNEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles

Here is a link for anybody who may be interested in Hitler's Special Train: https://www.facebook.com/Hitlers-Spe...4142873383296/
    Wim. is very meticulous about facts and items relating to the TR... Only "He" knows what revelations we may witness as of yet. I look forward to my copy as well !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks a million G I look forward to it too!

No, silverware is not the subject as this is metal eagles as used upon cars and engines,
    but includes the smaller brothers as used with headgear as well. Also some look-a-likes
    are included and many photographs of eagles in use. Artifacts is not the subject, sorry!!

OK thanks for the heads up on that. Do you know of any books that cover DR silverware?

Have no idea. The subject is hardly mentioned in TR documentation either!
    No extensive articles anyway.

Is it for sure the set come from the special AH train? Or is it possible it comes
    from any of the other over 40 special trains (Sonderzüge)?

Hi, I have just found a book on Amazon thanks: The Special Trains of Hitler, Göring et al: (their history and collectibles): Amazon.co.uk: James A Yannes: 9781478761983: Books

Yes they are all numbered on the base and 242 is Hitler's dining cart.

Thanks anyway.

NEW BOOK: Third Reich Reichsbahn Eagles

Hi Wilhelm,

Have a quick look at this page if you get a chance: https://www.facebook.com/Hitlers-Spe...4142873383296/

Cheers,

Simon

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast