Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

A nice looking bird for review.

Article about: I think its a good reproduction after looking at other posts. Of course I would like to be wrong since I'm missing one in my collection. Anyway, like always thank you for all the help!!!

Default A nice looking bird for review.

I think its a good reproduction after looking at other posts. Of course I would like to be wrong since I'm missing one in my collection. Anyway, like always thank you for all the help!!!A nice looking bird for review.A nice looking bird for review.A nice looking bird for review.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A nice looking bird for review.
    P
    Many

I dont like that eagle at all and I think that you are right because it looks like cast copy to me.

Best regards,
    Franko

It's a cast copy and highly likely made of white metal-which is very brittle. I got stung with one of those about a million years ago by a local collector who thought he was a Proctologist and that I was it's test patient.

PS, don't drop it if possible-the fakes made of white metal-are very brittle. In my case-I got shafted by a local by the name of eugene mapes. There were two of them-the ma and the som. Both collected Imperial and WWII German and had a dealers dream in their home. However, when selling for the most part-they knowingly pawned off their fakes to others (like me) and kept the originals. Both are dead now-and all that stuff is in a local warehouse in the area-and is like that "lost nazi gold train" kind of thing. Everyone is looking for the stuff but has not found it. Anyone want an early and complete SS "Coffee Can" Kepi? they had about 20 of them-among many many other things.
    Last edited by 24th Panzer Division; 08-16-2018 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Added addtnl info.

As previously stated. This is a reproduction. No detail on the rear of the wings - just a solid cast and no mounting studs.