Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Railway Eagle photos

Article about: G'day all, I am new to this forum so I hope this does'nt sound like a silly question but I have just bought a nice railway eagle which I would like to make the centre piece of a display. I a

Default Railway Eagle photos

G'day all,
    I am new to this forum so I hope this does'nt sound like a silly question but I have just bought a nice railway eagle which I would like to make the centre piece of a display. I am looking for some period photos of railway eagles attached to trains or stations etc.. so I could have one enlarged as the backdrop to the display. I ve searched the internet but havent really found anything that looks quite right. I found one pic of a group of partisans sitting on a wrecked train but the eagle which was clearly visible was painted on and not the aluminium bolted on type. I don't mind whether the photo shows a wrecked train or station or a functioning one, just so long as the eagle is visible in the photo. Any suggestions would be apreciated. Thanks, Dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Railway Eagle photos
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Railway Eagle photos

welcome to the forum ,im also a new arrival, you will find all the help you need here,the members are very kind and welcoming. enjoy. regards george w

I don't have any photos but i'd be interested in seeing your eagle if you don't mind. I think these pieces look awesome.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/eagle.JPG

Thanks for responding so quickly! I'm not too computer literate so I hope this pic comes through OK, if not I'll try again but this is the eagle I have. It is not in as new condition but it has just the right amount of patina and age to make it nice. Hope you like it,

Dave.

Sorry folks but try as I may I cannot figure out how to attach a pic of my eagle to this post, I have certainly tried.

email them to me and i'll post them for you.

Posted on behalf of member Sandgroper.

Railway Eagle photosRailway Eagle photos