Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsbahn Eagles Book and my thanks to Wim Saris

Article about: Hello to all! I just wanted to share some images of Wim's new work, and express my thanks for his generosity of the gifted copy (from the "win a book" thread he started), PLUS the

Default Reichsbahn Eagles Book and my thanks to Wim Saris

Reichsbahn Eagles Book and my thanks to Wim SarisHello to all! I just wanted to share some images of Wim's new work, and express my thanks for his generosity of the gifted copy (from the "win a book" thread he started), PLUS the extras he included with it!! The book is an excellent reference resource, and really just a great read for all those interested in third reich rail road and transportation regalia. It features not only many period examples of reichsbahn eagles in detail but also uniforms, insignia, signage, period photographs, and more associated with the organization. It really is a masterful and insightful look into the history of the artifacts; as all of his works have been. My most sincere thanks for all he has done, going above and beyond in being more than generous to myself, who for all intensive purposes is a stranger to him. Simply an astonishing act of kindness! And also a reminder as to what makes this forum and hobby a great way to learn, and appreciate the history behind the artifacts themselves. Thanks Wim for everything!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsbahn Eagles Book and my thanks to Wim Saris   Reichsbahn Eagles Book and my thanks to Wim Saris  

Last edited by bsiwula1; 05-04-2016 at 02:20 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsbahn Eagles Book and my thanks to Wim Saris
    P
    Many

Brian, thanks. You were the winner and a winner deserves something special.

The special "gimmicks" are only given by me to a few. The embroidered
    bookmark just exist ten of them; the colored bookmark 30 and just the persons
    that assisted me, as well as my best and closest friends around, did get the red
    sticker. Some were named as yours!!! And of course you got a numbered and
    signed copy, Brian. Enjoy!!
    All books supplied through me are signed and have a number. Do not know what
    was done with the books that were directly send by Bender on my "orders" to
    some persons, but most will have?

Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 05-04-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Got my copy from Wim a couple of days back, it is a fantastic reference....

Highly recommended !

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsbahn Eagles Book and my thanks to Wim Saris