MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review

Article about: These are really horrible pictures, but the best the seller has provided. First is a train eagle 27" long. 2nd pole topper. The third i have no clue, maybe a wall hanger?

Default Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review

These are really horrible pictures, but the best the seller has provided.

First is a train eagle 27" long. 2nd pole topper. The third i have no clue, maybe a wall hanger?

Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review

- - ------- - -

^^ edit

last image belongs to the train eagle. (first 2 images.) The yellow note on the pole topper says "made by rzm"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, these pics are too small to come to
    any conclusion. There are only 6 - can you post
    them individually on this thread.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Eliben10,

As Bob said in the other post, better pictures are needed.

If this is the best the seller can provide, walk away. No reason chancing getting burned.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Eliben-
    Don't waste our time by posting all of these useless pictures. Get detailed shots so we can give opinions.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Eliben10,

As Bob said in the other post, better pictures are needed.

If this is the best the seller can provide, walk away.
    M
    Welcome to the forum!

I agree with both of these comments.
    As Bob said as well, these are useless photos you have posted.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No further comment needed. It all has been said by my predecessors.
    I see anyway a train eagle (reverse photo is of course needed), but a
    postal version as well.
    If the sellers does not want to provide better pictures, then stay away!!

Question Train Eagle, Pole topper, and wall eagle questions

I drove out to look at what this guy is offering as authentic German items. Can you guys give your opinion on the authenticity, and a fair price? Thank you

The train eagle looks good from what I can tell. Mainly because the edges are appropriately hand ground, but I definitely want to have you experts take a look. It's has a 27" wingspan. Hopefully my poor photography skills will suffice. PS Apparently I was a dumbass and forgot to get a decent picture of the item as a whole

Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review

Next is a flag topper. What worries me is the solid black swastika. rza marking on itTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review[ATTACH=CONFIG]930492[/ATrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTTACH]

Im assuming this is an eagle someone hung on their wall? again never seen one like this.
    Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review

Misc pennants and patches - I'd like to no anything about these

Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for reviewTrain eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review

Thanks so much for your help guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Train eagle, metal eagle, and pole topper for review  

The back of the train eagle is worrying. Aren't these supposed to be 3dimensional?

Hello eliben10,
    Welcome to the forum!
    If I was looking for an original "train eagle" I'd definitely give this one a wide berth!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/deuts...hsbahn-eagles/

Luke

I see nothing that would lead me to spend money here, at least not with regards to the three eagles. That said, the photos provided now are almost equally as horrible as the initial thumbnails provide but, for me, they provide just enough of "detail" to say I would walk away from all three anyway.

Notice flat rough cast reverse to both the postal and railway eagle, no maker details as far as I can see ---very weak and soft detail to the pole top.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast