Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Two different Reichsbahn Eagles, authenticity, price and advice, thank you!

Article about: Hi! I am new to the forum and collecting militaria. When I was a young teenager I found a “1 Reichspfennig, deutsches Reich, 1942” coin by chance looking thru my dads coin collection that co

1st one is bad the 2nd looks good, but am looking at it on a small screen so cant really tell. Sorry am late to the game.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two different Reichsbahn Eagles, authenticity, price and advice, thank you!
    P
    Many

I know this is an old thread, but I can say with 100% certainty both eagles are reproductions. The one being offered in the classified section on this forum is a reproduction and looks like eagle #1. The quality of the casts are very poor, the mounting studs look like melted crud (not nicely machined), no filing of excess flashing around edges and the finish on both is awful....etc.

Quote by Berghof View Post
    The one being offered in the classified section on this forum is a reproduction and looks like eagle #1.
    I believe it may be the exact same eagle, the detail appears about the same.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2