Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?

Article about: Hi, guys. I was shown this Red Cross buckle today and liked it and thought that the condition was very good. I would really like to get one of these as I have a history and involvement with

Question Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?

Hi, guys. I was shown this Red Cross buckle today and liked it and thought that the condition was very good. I would really like to get one of these as I have a history and involvement with the American Red Cross. Only thing is, this buckle is selling for $195 USD which seems expensive. I have tried to look around for similar buckles online but have found very few and some were de-nazified. Are these harder to come by and is this one worth the price?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?   Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?  

Attached Images Attached Images Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?

Hello A nice looking buckle. I would like it more at $150 but $195 isn't a bad price. I remember some good quality repo a few years ago. I think they were cast copies of this original, I have had this one for 30+ years. Kirby
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?   Deutsches Rotes Kreuz EM/NCO's Buckle: Worth The Money?