Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?

Article about: Hi guys, I found yesterday while cleaning the attic a belt buckle. It is labeled as follows: olc - GES.GESCH. The matching belt was also there, but the VERY decayed. I would like to sell thi

?

Question DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?

Hi guys,

I found yesterday while cleaning the attic a belt buckle. It is labeled as follows: olc - GES.GESCH. The matching belt was also there, but the VERY decayed.

I would like to sell this belt buckle so I would like to know from you, how much it could be worth roughly.

Can you help me? 3 Pics for you as following:

DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?

Thank you and best regards

Meckie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?
    P
    Many

Default Re: DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?

Buckle is nice Oberhoff (OLC) marked here in the states would sell for $150.00 to $200.00 range in dealers prices. Nice find if the belt is salvaged it could be sold also good belts bring $50.00 to $100 here in US. timothy

?

Hi timothy,

many thanks for your first evaluation. I never thought, that this buckle can bring so lot.
    I'll make a pic of the belt too if the sun is shining today. I think, then you can see it better - but it's in really poor condition
    These things are lying in the attic at least the last 25 years - it was wet and cold there, summer it was hot. No good criteria for keeping so old things.

?

DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?

No sun today I hope, you can see the belt aswell.

Another found near the buckle belt - a book "Amtliches Unterrichtsbuch des deutschen roten Kreuzes Berlin 1930" - no good condition i think

Nice to find in the attic.... I'm sure if you put it up for sale in here you'll find a willing buyer.

As stated, an original 1938 pattern DRK enlisted buckle by Overhoff & Cie., Ludenscheid and of die-struck aluminum construction. Approx. $150-$200 is correct in my opinion, although the latter amount for the set.

The 1930-dated Sanitäter manual is not worth very much, particularly in this condition. What is somewhat interesting here is that you have a 1938 pattern DRK buckle along with the earlier manual.

Attached here is the fairly scarce and later-period injection-molded zinc version as well as the aluminum DRK officer's brocade buckle.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?   DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?  

DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?   DRK Koppelschloss belt buckle how much is it worth?  

Thanks for picture belt could be put back together I have seen worse. Agree put in classified here will sell it all I already have many of these but you have some nice items. timothy

?

Thanks @all for your posts
    I've classified the set now.

You're the best.

Best Regards
    Meckie