Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association

Article about: A few more buckles from my collection buy.

?

Default Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association

A few more buckles from my collection buy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association   Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association  

Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association   Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association  

Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association   Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association

Some Athletic Association. Not 100% sure of the brass one. How is the insignia attached? Thanks for any oponions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association   Early Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - DRK and Athletic Association  

?

Nice. I have always liked the early DRK buckles. Keep them comming.

Some more nice buckles Kirby, are any of these maker marked ? Keep em coming
    Ben

Hi All,

As has ben said, some nice buckles shown here. That being said, the brass Turnerbund does raise some questions. Perhaps Guido might be a luminary here as I recall him holding a similar buckle or at least having knowledge of this type variant. All I can remember was a positive affirmation he once offered me on a brass example although I cannot remember if the one I am recalling had solder points or not. I am also not a 100% that the nickel red cross with the frosty roundel is pre-1945. I am leaning towards yes, however we all know these were produced post-war as well.

Best,
    Adam