Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weimar period red cross

Article about: In simpatico with Thomas (great buckle Thomas), here are some dreadful quality images of a RZM 24 Red Cross buckle. Superb markings, however note how close together the solder spots are. I h

Default Re: Weimar period red cross

In simpatico with Thomas (great buckle Thomas), here are some dreadful quality images of a RZM 24 Red Cross buckle. Superb markings, however note how close together the solder spots are.

I hold these images on my date base and which have not been catalogued or indeed, show any meta data etc. Goodness knows where they were obtained.

IMPORTANT - if any person (the owner) objects to the showing of this buckle and for any reason, then please let me know and I will delete the images and respond with an unreserved apology.

Regards,

David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	107206   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	107207  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Weimar period red cross

Very unusual buckle David, I have never seen solder point that close before? Still, very nice to own
    Ben

Default Re: Weimar Period Red Cross

I agree Ben that the solder points are set oddly close together. A good set of markings though and very unusual for a Red Cross. Perhaps an indication that the box was stamped with any of the numerous Overhoff markings, prior to finishing (roundel application). More than likely that the box had been earmarked for make up as an SA. Goodness knows who now owns this buckle.

Regards,

David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12