Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

0 Posts members posting on Classifieds section

Article about: Well i just had a little concern over the classifieds section, i've seen many classifieds posts with members with 0 posts. I sincerely don't trust that at all when some of these items are ve

?

Default 0 Posts members posting on Classifieds section

Well i just had a little concern over the classifieds section, i've seen many classifieds posts with members with 0 posts. I sincerely don't trust that at all when some of these items are very costly. Not trying to be pushy here i'm just saying, maybe we should do it like USMF where they have to have at least 50 posts to sell. Imo its just very risky having these "members" posting items when no one has seen one bit of them on the forum.
    Just giving ideas
    Ryan

Default Re: 0 Posts members posting on Classifieds section

Hi Ryan, thanks, but this has been suggested many times in the past. The problem is people would just make useless posts to build up a post count to get around it.

Never buy from anyone unless you are totally happy is my thought. Zero posts would put must people off, but that is the sellers problem. Would I buy from a total stranger, most likely No.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Very true Ade, I can see how that would be annoying with the posts. Yea it put me off for sure lol, i just don't feel comfortable.
    Thanks Again
    Ryan

You cannot be too careful when buying. I have a pinned thread on the subject in this forum here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...-online-13425/

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Oh I've never seen that thread Ade thanks for posting that! Looks like a good one i will read that ASAP.
    Thanks Again
    Ryan

Ryan I am one of those guys that sign up for a forum who just responded to 20 threads in a hour to be able to buy a item.
    chris

?

I did that on USMF for my first 25 posts i have to admit lol. All i posted was COOL, Nice Item, SWEET!, Nice Find!!
    Ryan

Well there you go then...No easy answer. My attitude is never spend more money than you can afford to lose. International transactions can be fraught with problems if you don't do your homework.

Cheers, Ade.