Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The 1£ 49 p german helmet has its uses???

Article about: by mauser98k Pictures speak a thousand words. Martin I agree Martin. Poor old LV does take a bit of a bashing around here sometimes. LV, if you had posted a photo of your display helmet with

Default Re: The 1£ 49 p german helmet has its uses???

Quote by mauser98k View Post
    Pictures speak a thousand words.

Martin
    I agree Martin. Poor old LV does take a bit of a bashing around here sometimes. LV, if you had posted a photo of your display helmet with the cover on it, you may not have prompted such a bad reaction.

?

its been said before & im sure it'll be said again many times over "think before you post" well thought out & constructive posts will get better & more of the right attention then what we are getting in this instance

I admit guys that some of my threads are a bit quirky ,but if you missed the central point of the thread well you missed it.Some of the guys got the point ok ,and its odd others didnt,or said they didnt.I m someone who loves the german helmet so much that anything even slightly related will be in my collection,say the russian front medal with the m35 ect.I seen the plastic helmet and thought it quirky ,but not for display,but i rest my case as to why it became useful ,lv.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3