Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Snyders Treasures

Article about: Just wondering if anybody has had any dealings with Snyders Treasures and if he is reliable? He seems to have an amazing collection of Eva Braun stuff that a GI from 101st Airborne supposedl

Default Snyders Treasures

Just wondering if anybody has had any dealings with Snyders Treasures and if he is reliable?

He seems to have an amazing collection of Eva Braun stuff that a GI from 101st Airborne supposedly shipped 5 crates stateside from the Berghof in 1945?

Any thoughts, please?

Default Re: Snyders Treasures

I've seen a few fakes on that site when looking, and I've read a lot of bad things about it here.

Mat

When I first started doing helmet research I ran into the Snyders site and, not knowing how much fake militaria was floating around, made an immediate "assumption" that pretty much everything on the site was fake, was just too hard to believe that that much good stuff could be in one place. As it turns out, from watching many threads on this subject matter, Snyders seems to be right up at the top of the C_ _ P pile, when it comes to fake militaria.

?

Try a search for him on the forum. He has been debated alot and you would be well advised to stay away. The bulk of his stock is fake or fantasy. His Eva Braun items are extremely questionable. I think over his time he's had more items of her clothing than she ever owned!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Deal with Charlie and....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i read the title and thought brilliant
    snyders treasures is just fakes and nothing but fakes over priced as well steer clear only look at the site if you are feeling down and want a laugh

tom

Thanks for the quick feedback, fellas! I guess I'll stay away. Tom: glad my post gave you a laugh! Go easy on me, I'm only just getting into collecting and am still feeling my way!

Quote by Salzburg View Post
    Thanks for the quick feedback, fellas! I guess I'll stay away. Tom: glad my post gave you a laugh! Go easy on me, I'm only just getting into collecting and am still feeling my way!
    heheh what do you want to collect....

tom
    im glad theres another norfolk lad on here theres only a few

Hi Tom: anything W-SS, SD or Party. I also like ground-dug relics. Most things TR float my boat and all I can say is that I'll know it when I see it.

Martin

i can recogment a few sites then for you all are very trustworthy
    The Collector's Guild for everything
    Lakesidetrader German Dagger & Military Collectable Site daggers
    Jamie Cross Militaria medals
    3 best for all things TR

tom

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast