MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ronald Selkirk Panton

Article about: Hi Guys, Today I was looking through the papers in the folder that was left for us about our house build in 1901. Among photo´s, old deed´s etc, I was very surprised to find copies of an old

Hi Karsten,

Karsten, I was very interested in hearing about Ronald being in your house and would very much like to have a copy of the police report. I would like to know if you have any covers/letters written by Ronald from the camp at Hald.

Gunnar Jessen

?

Another Amazing thread !
    Great to hear that various people have been able to "connect" and share such personal information.

Please keep the forum updated as to the research.

Regards

Gary J.

AnnaUwins
    ?

Hi there, I have been going through papers and photo's from my mum and my gran, my Grandad was in the prisoner of war camp at store grundet, later my Gran and mum joined him and My uncle was born there, today I have found old pictures, letters and an autograph book from time spent there including a group picture of all the guards, I was looking Store Grundet up on the internet which is how I came across your conversations. From what I can gather from past conversations with my family it was quite a lovely close community they had there. If anyone would like copies of photo's or just to connect I would be happy to connect. Anna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2