Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Im new

Article about: Hello all. I live in the US (Virginia) and have a huge interest in collecting WWII items. Sadly, I'm only 15 so it's hard for me to buy such items. I'm really interested in German daggers. M

Default Re: Im new

Hi Dimas, very cool pictures!

Ive already learned alot by just reading this forum.

SS Ring Man
    ?

Welcom aborad;As for being young we were all of that at one time.I see that you love daggers,sorry to say I never had the bug way to much out there to collect.May I say arm your self with books,and do not fall for guru to many and in the dagger world thay are on every bus stop!Good Luck Darrell

?

hello go4 and welcome to the forum, don't wory about the age,it is never too early or late. Remimber many veterans lives in Virginia and the best place to see and buy their return is gun shows.
    sam

SS Ring Man
    ?

HI from New England,this is my 40th year of collecting I'm now 50.I still have the small wooden box my whole world would have fited into 40 years ago.Ikeep it to show myself were I came from,it held 2 arm bands,1 US 82nd patch,1 stick pin.I hate to tell you what 40 years has brought.I still keep all that stuff together,to remined me were it all started.So never bemone that fact you are young,you have one thing I never had.THIS SITE!!!!

?

hello ring man, is it ok to show us some of your collection, i will love to have wwii relic, but the only thing in Arizona is gold( joking) I have been always intrested in wwii, but never found a site tell few weeks ago. This one.
    sam

SS Ring Man
    ?

Hi Sam; There are a lot of great guy's on this site all are up on there game hear so welcom and enjoy.Darrell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2