Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

1918, luger question.

Article about: Hi, I have been offered a 1918 luger today, it isnt going anywhere so i have the time to consider it. The pistol it,s self is in good condition and is stamped with the imperial crown, and 19

Default 1918, luger question.

Hi,
    I have been offered a 1918 luger today, it isnt going anywhere so i have the time to consider it. The pistol it,s self is in good condition and is stamped with the imperial crown, and 1918, now for the draw backs, it was deactivated by the guy who bought it back by taking off the trigger easy enough i think. also the cover
    that goes over the trigger housing on the side is missing, and thats it. this isnt a deac pistol, I would like to know if any of you would consider having it and how much is it valued at, he says he doesnt want the earth for it and i dont know it,s value. any help would be appreciated.
    dave.

Default Re: 1918, luger question.

Dave

Just a thought but is this actually de-activated in the eyes of the law ?

Regards

Richie

Do you have any photos?

Regards

Do not even think about this, unless you like prison food......

Cheers, Ade.

do not do it as the cops will nick you and the uk will loose all gun laws as it is obviously not deact
    tom

Hi all,
    Sorry i just got on here, I have thought about it even being a very nice pistol it is to dodgy to have around. And i dont want to loose all my stuff as well as my liberty, i did check it and it is in working order apart from the bits i mentioned. i dont have pics at the moment as i only held it over the weekend, And yes it will make it bad for all of us if i were caught with it.
    dave.

well done dave if you think it is good get the seller to legally deact it at london or birmingham for £50-£100 then buy it off him
    tom

Hi tom,
    that is a good idea, i would love to have it but it,s to risky to have at home and i dont want to loose all my other weapons either. Thanks mate.
    dave.