Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 Years - Thank you!

Article about: Today, 23 September 2013, is my 2 year anniversary joining War Relics Forum, and I would like to say, "Thank you!" A word of thanks to all the forum members, lifetime members and m

Quote by DougB View Post
    Happy anniversary. Celebrate by buying a new helmet. :-)
    I did.
    HAHAHA! Waiting on the MAX. Hoping someone has that M42 field police helmet I'm looking for - in the condition I'm looking for - for the price I'm looking for!

Thank you, everyone for the 'likes" and kind words. Truly appreciated and looking forward to another great year, and meeting some of you at the MAX

Anniversary Honeymoon in Pittsburg...... you will forget your married.........oopps....dont let your wife read this Congrats on 2 great years!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I tell my wife not to be jealous or suspicious. She knows by now im either at work searching for new helmets, at home searching for new helmets or on the web searching for new helmets. I ain't got time for an affair, unless she has a helmet, then we might have a problem

Helmetone? Never heard of you.

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Helmetone? Never heard of you.

Hardy har har!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2