Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 Years - Thank you!

Article about: Today, 23 September 2013, is my 2 year anniversary joining War Relics Forum, and I would like to say, "Thank you!" A word of thanks to all the forum members, lifetime members and m

Default 2 Years - Thank you!

Today, 23 September 2013, is my 2 year anniversary joining War Relics Forum, and I would like to say, "Thank you!"

A word of thanks to all the forum members, lifetime members and moderators. I could go one by one but I'd be here all night typing and you'd all be bored and asleep before you finished reading, so I will keep it simple with a very big and heartfelt THANK YOU and best wishes to everyone on the forum for making this a truly enjoyable community to be a part of. The collections here are unbelievable, the knowledge overwhelming and second to none, and the friendships and acquaintances will hopefully last a lifetime. Everyone here (for the most part) contributes in their own special way. It is nice to see so many advanced collectors with spectacular collections willing to share their items with the world and pass along their knowledge gained by years of study, money and the constant barrage of nagging wives. But, it's just as enjoyable to see new collectors join and start out with the simplest of items that make them just as happy as our advanced collector members with their rare and priceless finds. It's amazing sometimes to turn on the TV and see politicians and religions tearing apart the world, and at the same time we can all assemble here from various backgrounds and countries and still manage to get along with one another and have a damn good time.

Thank you, all, keep up the great work and best wishes from my helmets to yours!

Link to my 2 yr anniversary helmet thread

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...ersary-345597/

Good on you mate!....

Very nice
    chris

Nice words Todd

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Well done and thanks for your contributions over the past two years.

very good Todd and Thank you.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Well said that man,couldn't have said it better myself,all the best............Jake.

glad you are here.also you take care of that polizie helmet on your avatar,if the wife had not bent the car that would have been mine.cheers

?

Congrats Todd! Thank you for sharing your beautiful helmets with us and for all the help in the past!

?

Happy anniversary. Celebrate by buying a new helmet. :-)
    I did.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast