Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

2012 SOS pics

Article about: Here are a few pics from the show. It was my first SOS and it was great and I am going back next year for sure. I did not take a ton of pics as you had to ask each dealer if it was ok all sa

Default Re: 2012 SOS pics

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I will sell to those strong enough in capital and who appreciate the historical value of said objects, though Stinschen is my heir and I aspire that she become the truth sayer of foetid woolens. And she is a European.
    I am certainly not strong enough in capital but I can certainly appreciate the historical value of your foetid woolens. Can love buy a black SS tunic?

Seriously though, you ought to go to these shows.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I am certainly not strong enough in capital but I can certainly appreciate the historical value of your foetid woolens. Can love buy a black SS tunic?

Seriously though, you ought to go to these shows.
    Thank you. Your future is bright. I have long ago stopped going to militaria shows. all the best, FB

Super photos gentlemen. Eric, could you please have your lovely wife explain the fun of collecting to my wife. You obviously have better communication skills than I.

Jay

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The SOS is moving to a larger hall in the convention center next year. It will accomidate several hundred more tables. Most of the buyers seemed to be Europeans. Fellow moderator and helmet collector Doug Buehler hosted a party in his suite on Thursday evening. It was a pleasure to meet Eric. It was an overall excellent show, which is typical for the SOS.
    Hi Bob, it was a pleasure to see you at the helmet party, and the 2 helmets you brought were top drawer items and I know the collectors loved the field made chicken wire. Sorry I didn't make it up to see the overcoat. I was doing ADM (magnification) demonstrations in my suite Friday afternoon and was too hung over Saturday to do anything more meaningful than breathing and it was a struggle putting one foot in front of the other. I do hope to view it one day.

SOS was a great show for the sharing of these otherworldly goods and the cocktails and camaraderie. I came home with 10 top shelf helmets. The courier cannot come fast enough. :-)

Cheers
    Doug

?

It looks like a great show, alot of caps I would have loved to see in person. Perhaps one day.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I came home with 10 top shelf helmets
    Super. More pics for us to enjoy then
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Perhaps one should swing by the US and attend next year´s SoS.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Perhaps they Should..lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by DougB View Post
    I came home with 10 top shelf helmets.
    Good lord! most of us would like even one top shelf helmet and you snap up 10 just like that? Greed is a wonderful thing is it not?

Or it is jealousy? I'm jealous thats for sure. Now envy is a mortal sin and I don't know if coveting thy neighbor's helmet is mentioned in the good book so i'm probably not going to hell for that sin in particular...maybe a few others but not THAT one!

?

My friend from Russia told me that he spent to US economical system approx 160 k this time in SOS
    The American economy and dollar are week which presents an opportunity for sales to dealers from outside the USA. I noticed a lot of Russians buying at the show. Next year the show will be in the first weekend of March with approximately 400 more tables available!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast