Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I am not sure of the fodder requirement for a private household, or the solid waste issues en suite? Camels and other long-legged animals are best kept in surroundings

Default Re: 2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

want a nice ss dagger,plus would like to meet someone whos not trying too rip me off.lol.

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hello guys!

This year is coming to an end and another year will soon start

What are you planning/hoping to find/buy in the year to come?

Myself, I already have a few items to arrive in January, but I´m hoping to find at least a few Kriegsmarine badges in 2012. Also dreaming of another Kriegsmarine peaked cap
    Hello there, Well i have just done a deal for a 20mm cannon barrel and breech section from a crashed P.38 Lightning of the 71st Fighter Group which crashed at Bush Farm, Thaxted on 13th January 1945 killing pilot Captain Richard H Wells. This will be first purchase in ages and a great research job for early part of the new year. Just love this hobby and would like to wish everyone a very Happy Xmas and hope that 2012 will be a good one for us all. Regards, Tim.

Merry Xmas and congrats on your new acquisition, Tim!

What i am hoping to buy in 2012 well to be honest would love to be able to buy something just one simple thing only it's been a while since i was able to so would be nice to keep my west german cap collection going ! Maybe a west german navy cap

Frenchy

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Im hoping to find a job, (currently unemployed, like a lot of us here in the UK and minimal prospects of a job in the foreseeable!) ....then I can start to rebuild my British army cap badge and shoulder flash collection.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    As others have posted Ian, good luck with the job hunting and rebuilding your collection.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    As others have posted Ian, good luck with the job hunting and rebuilding your collection.
    Good luck.
    damit, basta.

?

I'm hoping to get a salty, wool, m36 or m40 Heer Feldbluse. Infantry or Signals preferably. A nice Heer Infantry Schirmmütze would be great too!

?

Quote by falschirmjager View Post
    hello there, well i have just done a deal for a 20mm cannon barrel and breech section from a crashed p.38 lightning of the 71st fighter group which crashed at bush farm, thaxted on 13th january 1945 killing pilot captain richard h wells. This will be first purchase in ages and a great research job for early part of the new year. Just love this hobby and would like to wish everyone a very happy xmas and hope that 2012 will be a good one for us all. Regards, tim.
    hi tim, i would like to find a g3 bayonet and cleaning kit, just like the one you told me you were going to send on when you found it, after you sold me it as part of a sale. Or even an answer to the three unanswered emails i have sent you, i would really like to finalise this unfinished sale (unfinished on your part) . Regards paul
    Last edited by buster; 12-26-2011 at 04:06 PM.

I'm Hoping to hear what Tim has to say to Paul.......

If it can't be the Waffen SS Palmuster 1st type Smock that 'The Collectors' Guild' is advertising for $23,670 (Believe me, it won't be), then I'll be looking for a nice NSDAP Podium/Wall Banner, SA Brown Shirt or perhaps a nice deac MG 34 with transit case.
    "You will never know the whole truth" ~ Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast