Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I am not sure of the fodder requirement for a private household, or the solid waste issues en suite? Camels and other long-legged animals are best kept in surroundings

Default Re: 2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

I have always wanted a 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger and this is my goal for 2012.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

SS Helmet/SS cap, a complete german Uniform, and a M1 Garand
    Last edited by Hoffmann; 12-26-2011 at 10:38 PM.

00076395.jpg00230858.jpg00231194.jpgMaybe I could get this Gulaschkanone...or the SS camel, or the snow covered cap....

Notice belt on back of overcoat with white Lederzeug.DSCN1094.jpg

Ah you want the camel.... F-B... I would actually love to see you riding that camel! Only kidding
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

haupt_04.jpg105249_joseph-roth.jpgShatner.jpgschopenhauer.jpgOrdines_Sacri_Romani_Imperii.jpgnationalities Habsburg Empire.jpgDwightEisenhower_RichardNixon.jpeg.jpgDSCN0096.jpg
    Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Ah you want the camel.... F-B... I would actually love to see you riding that camel! Only kidding
    Why kidding, then? I might enjoy it, but would likely fall off and hit my head. While in college I took Reitunterricht, but had no skill for it, just as I cannot dance....

They are actually quite fun to ride, these strange creatures. We have a large safari park nearby and now and then you can get a ride on the more "friendly" animals.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Why kidding, then? I might enjoy it, but would likely fall off and hit my head.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Why kidding, then? I might enjoy it, but would likely fall off and hit my head.
    loads of camels in afghan weird ways of getting them on trucks ill see if ive got a photo quite funny animals (part from when they spit)

And they smell! But are quite friendly.

Quote by talltom View Post
    loads of camels in afghan weird ways of getting them on trucks ill see if ive got a photo quite funny animals (part from when they spit)
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    They are actually quite fun to ride, these strange creatures. We have a large safari park nearby and now and then you can get a ride on the more "friendly" animals.
    When I am next in Hamburg or Berlin, we can arrange a meeting in the local zoos. I am fond of camels, actually, especially their meaningful faces, but they do smell.
    I can imagine the role of same in Afghanistan or in North Africa in the second world war. The new Bw museum in Dresden has a whole large exhibit hall on animals in war, which is very interesting.

My best to my colleagues and a belated Merry Christmas and happy new year.DSCN0124.jpgDSCN0096.jpg

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast