Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I am not sure of the fodder requirement for a private household, or the solid waste issues en suite? Camels and other long-legged animals are best kept in surroundings

Default Re: 2012; what are you hoping to buy/find in 2012?

talltom @ A few photos from last summer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

now im going to find my pictures

Very nice and pleasing images, thank you.

Don't show those camel pics to FB..you'll give him ideas....lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    So long as the camel is a female, I hope....

Quote by buster View Post
    hi tim, i would like to find a g3 bayonet and cleaning kit, just like the one you told me you were going to send on when you found it, after you sold me it as part of a sale. Or even an answer to the three unanswered emails i have sent you, i would really like to finalise this unfinished sale (unfinished on your part) . Regards paul
    As i mentioned we have only just recently moved house, everything was boxed and much of our non essentials are still in boxes, what with that, work commitments and then Xmas and all the hassle with two over excited young girls sorting through the mass of boxes containing my collection items has been a much bigger job than expected. I have the two items to hand (at last!!!) they will be with you-i am a man of my word as members Ian Dunn and Simon Isles (Shadowwolf) will testify. Please be patient as items which are one G3 Bayonet and one G3 Cleaning Kit will be posted after Wednesday when post finally gets up and running again. Regards, Tim

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    I'm Hoping to hear what Tim has to say to Paul.......
    Oh bet you are like sod off or something eh???? Well dont suppose youve ever moved house at this time of year and had to work from 3.30am and not know what time your gonna finish and have to deal with a very ill girlfriend and the two children aged 5 and 9. Can tell you its a hard slog and ive gone through countless boxes looking for the said items-im no Pawel Nowak-the items have been found and will be off after this wednesday.... so there its and happy new year to you to!

buster and fallschirmjager - could you please solve your business in a private message? I´d not want this thread to be wrecked

Thank you and Happy collecting!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Friedrich gets up to all sorts.
    Specsavers rollercoaster ride - hilarious ad - YouTube

cheers,
    Patrick

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    buster and fallschirmjager - could you please solve your business in a private message? I´d not want this thread to be wrecked

Thank you and Happy collecting!
    Agreed!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast