Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 112 of 168 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Skinnin' bunnies and talkin' BS at the barbie ....... can't get much more Aussie than that
    ha ha and yea ive got a holden ss v8 ute too. but not coverd in stickers

Thanks For the welcome! Its true this forum/website does acknowledge and actually responds to inquiries from members! Its been a great experience so far...I only wish I had the $ to join as a goldmember so I could post classifieds! I have learned a ton and want to keep learning about my treasures! So far its been really informing! Thanks everyone for being so kind to a newbie!

Here is a somewhat recent photo of me.

Regards,
    Corey
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    A recent shot out motoring in the Mini on the way to lunch and coffee with the girlfriend. Second photo is just a typical day at the "office", my company F-250 Ford Truck.

Attachment 489319

Attachment 489320
    Cool! So That's where D.B. Cooper ended up! Mystery solved!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    Here is a somewhat recent photo of me.

Regards,
    Corey
    Not at all what I pictured you looking like Corey! I love this tread, having a face to a member makes a world of difference.

?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Today was the third annual Dapper Day at Disneyland California. Here's me looking the part of a double handsome genius.
    Great looking duds! Some people dress with style (occasionally).

(I was about to write, that it was a nice departure from 'wife beater' shirts and flip-flops, but then Geelong posted some pics not long after your post)

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    me and my partner in panang, and me cleaning up some rabits at a mates house. and me australia day dont no what year.
    Aaaaww, bunny wabbits!!

Good that you popped a few of them pesky critters

What is your weapon of choice (make/caliber) - .22 or 17HMR or something along those lines?
    (I'd go for a Ruger 10/22 or 77/22, but thats just me).

You blokes have been hit hard by gun laws in recent years, but I guess, you can still shoot a few pests....

Good on ya'

Great pic.

that was a .22 brno rim fire . and yea its hard to get any if any semi auto rifles here. but with the .22 you can sneak up and get a few, the sound dosent seem to scare them right away. but its better to spotlight with a 12gauge. and to go for foxs at the same time with a 22. 250

QR9T9412.jpgHi there,

Very nice to know with whom you are writing !
    Greetings from Denmark, on my "von Richthofen" Harley, the season just started ;-)))

MFG
    Marc

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    that was a .22 brno rim fire . and yea its hard to get any if any semi auto rifles here. but with the .22 you can sneak up and get a few, the sound dosent seem to scare them right away. but its better to spotlight with a 12gauge. and to go for foxs at the same time with a 22. 250
    The Brno rifles are nice sturdy rifles, but then they have made quality rifles for generations. Good choice.

Yeah, wabbits arent too clever, I bet you can get a few shots in, before they scatter.

Quote by unimarc View Post
    Hi there,

Very nice to know with whom you are writing !
    Greetings from Denmark, on my "von Richthofen" Harley, the season just started ;-)))

MFG
    Marc
    Stop tormenting me with bikes, that are actually in working condition some of the time; my vintage bike is in small pieces on a work shop floor undergoing a painfully slow* ground up resto and (heavy) modification.

*Actually the main bloke working on it is very competent - its just a big project (uniquie bits never meant to hang on the bike being made by hand etc).