Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fellows travelers

Article about: How many travel to the East????

Default Re: Fellows travelers

My appologies,i'll go back out & come in again. I thought this was WRF,not a secret society. Regards Stewy.

SS Ring Man
    ?

We are the WRF,I'am the secret society Best Darrell

Quote by SS Ring Man View Post
    We are the WRF,I'am the secret society Best Darrell
    Hi there. What are you on about? By the look of most peoples replies they're probably as perplexed as me. No need to be so cryptic my friend. Regards Stewy.

SS Ring Man
    ?

Sorry if I seem to be cryptic I was just looking for other who might be my Brother's,that's all I was doing was putting a call out in our in way.If your not a Freemason than you would not understand.I'm on a nother site and asked the same and found a ton of Brother around the world.That's all no big mum-bo-jum-bo.Thanks for asking Darrell

Sorry too Darrell,i didn't mean to appear rude. I was only offering an answer to the question,the way i understood it. Nothing was meant by it. Regards Stewy.

SS Ring Man
    ?

It's O.K. my Friend I was looking for my Brother's that all.There are quit a few of us out there and I just like to know of any on this site.I have found one other and for me that's good to know.You were far from rude or anything that may offend me.I joke with everyone myself,in this upside down hobby of ours only we amung us know full well all the answer to all the question's or for a lot of us the other way around.Anyway no fish or fowle hear Thanks Darrell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.