Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

.32 Ammo Mag Wanted

Article about: Hi, I got hold of a very nice Deac 1905 Webley & Scott semi-auto pistol .32 Cal, it,s in good condition but missing the mag does anyone know where i can get one from. I would like to com

Default .32 Ammo Mag Wanted

Hi,
    I got hold of a very nice Deac 1905 Webley & Scott semi-auto pistol .32 Cal, it,s in good condition but missing the mag does anyone know where i can get one from. I would like to complete the pistol so appreciate any help.
    Dave.
    Last edited by Panzer 3; 05-21-2014 at 10:34 AM.

?

It depends on the model. could it be this one:

METROPOLITAN POLICE Accessories | Numrich Gun Parts

Jim

1905 Webley 002.jpgHi jim,
    Thanks for putting that up it is the one i do believe mine is the 1906 issue type, as you can see it,s in really good condition but missing the mag.
    Dave

?

I would shoot them an e-mail or give them a call, looks like they should have a lot of interchangeable parts. I have always had good experiences with them. I don't know how difficult it will be to get it shipped to the U.K. though.

Jim

Hi jim,
    I can only ask so will give them a call, i have tried to find one over here but they seem to be difficult to find. We can buy magazines for all sorts of weapons here they dont seem to mind that, thanks for the info.
    Dave.