Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

321 military auction

Article about: Thanks in advance! What are your opinions on the 321 military auction site, advertised on this site. The prices seem cheap! what am I missing? Are the genuine items genuine? El Al

?

Default 321 military auction

Thanks in advance!

What are your opinions on the 321 military auction site, advertised on this site. The prices seem cheap! what am I missing?

Are the genuine items genuine?

El Al

Default Re: 321 military auction

The short answer is No. Be VERY careful if buying there.

Good cheap militaria rarely exists.

Cheers, Ade,

I took a look around there. It seems like there are a decent amount of original things but it's no different than Ebay. If you find something you are interested in make sure you post it on the forums so it can be reviewed.

?

Be very carefull when buying there. I have only had about 50% of the things I bought there turn out to be good. Luckily I only buy from people who give a 31 day inspection period and if you dont like it in those 31 days you can send it back. I have also had communication problems with sellers there so I have not used this site for a while and dont know if I ever will.

i got some real bad things from there on the photos all was fine but the one i got was not even close to the shown picture and for shure a fake, the seller offered a 31 days money back but i have never seen a penny pack