Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

4 battlefield relic awards

Article about: So I have just put a deposit down on these 4 relics from Espenlaub whilst I eagerly await Eagle Relics 15th Dec update.. I'm not sure why to be honest I think because they were relatively ch

Default 4 battlefield relic awards

So I have just put a deposit down on these 4 relics from Espenlaub whilst I eagerly await Eagle Relics 15th Dec update..
    I'm not sure why to be honest I think because they were relatively cheap and I thought they looked neat being that they come from the battlefield.

Anywho I have no idea what any of them are so any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance.
    2.JPGset-of-4-awards-from-3rd-reich-period-battlefield-found--146293.jpg

Beck:
    SA Sports group Hochland meeting badge probably 1937
    Luftschutz medal...Air raid wardens
    War merit medal
    25 year service cross

Doug

Thanks Doug It's nice to have some context to what I'm buying XD XD

I blame Christmas making work slow as I keep going on the websites to drool over items

All low end on the value front, cheap to build on your collection and of course guaranteed original in this state.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    All low end on the value front, cheap to build on your collection and of course guaranteed original in this state.
    That was my thinking really - that they definitely had to be genuine (unless someone went to extreme lengths to replicate battlefield style) and I thought I might give one to my mum who was unfortunate enough to have the 2 duff medals that I posted up recently as I know she's really gutted that she didn't have a piece of history after all.

Your Mother sounds like one in a million, to be interested in militaria and to be on the look out for items for you as well. Keep her interest keen!

To be honest Blackcat- she was the one who got me into it