Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adieu and Au Revoir

Article about: I will be at Leeds Paul, Dan wants some HJ stamps Always puts the customer first! A true gent

Default Adieu and Au Revoir

It is with a heavy heart, that I must bid farewell to you all.

3rd Reich Buried Treasures, has for my part been a successful business, serving you, the customer, for over 5 years.

I have made some good friends along the way, had some fun, bought a few "ducks" but by and large, i feel that it went very well.

Due to personal circumstances that I can't ignore, or it seems control, it is now time to put my feet up (providing I can find somewhere to put them) and put the militaria collecting on the back burner, possibly for a long time.

I would just like to say a big thank you to WRF, for allowing me this soapbox, and it seems sometimes making a few boo boo's, but hey, I'm human.

tomorrow, or the day after, the site will only exist as a memory. Please don't order anything.

I will possibly do the Leeds show, and then that will be that.

If I have time, and a computer, I will still post on the forum, and there may be some bargains to be had at a later date. I have all of your e mails, and will contact you in the future

Again thanks for you support, and farewell

Default Re: Adieu and Au Revoir

NO! John!
    Im sorry it come to this for you!
    I really do hope your personal circumstances do a U turn soon.

Best of luck with all you do!!!

Regards
    Dan

Hi John, I am really sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do to help, please give me a call.

I don't think I will make it to Leeds.

Take care and good luck!

Cheers, Ade.

GUTTED m8 cant say no more than thanx for all you have done and a genuine guy you are and if i can ever help u please dont 4get and i will do my best 4 ya cheers Ronnie

Unlikely to change in the foreseeable future Dan but thanks, and Ade I've PM'd you.

I think you'll understand why I decided to pull the plug. I do feel very sad about it

cheers ronnie. I'll be at Leeds, might even bring that Dagger

I feel for you John. Don't turn your knowledgable back on the hobby completely,if possible. You know where we are mate. Stewy S

?

John that's bad news for us all Very sad to hear that this is happening , i hope you can make Leeds mate , i'll be there but won't have a stall this time so i'll look forward to hanging round yours and having a good chin wag , all the best mate,

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

John, Best of luck with whatever you have going on. John

?

hope things work out john , i will miss your knowledge and input , come back as soon as you can !........Al

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    I feel for you John. Don't turn your knowledgable back on the hobby completely,if possible. You know where we are mate. Stewy S
    Ease up Stewy, you make me sound as if I know something You know me mate, always getting it wrong

thanks, but for the time being, i think that this site will keep me sane.

I will be at Leeds Paul Dan wants some HJ stamps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast