Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf wore a helmet

Article about: Tenuous link Ade!I came across a facinating story on msn uk about a us couple who named their son Adolf Hitler.The innocent child is in care now .I would think the couple have mental health

Default Adolf wore a helmet

Tenuous link Ade!I came across a facinating story on msn uk about a us couple who named their son Adolf Hitler.The innocent child is in care now .I would think the couple have mental health problems.I dont say that in any disrespectful way ,but i think youll agree a facinating story.Not sure if Ade will put this in discussions s ection. I put it in helmet section as this is the one im on most,lv.ps Obviously stupid ,or whatever parents to do this ,and i wish the inocent child well AND MY HEART GENUINLY GOES OUT TO HIM!

?

Default Re: Adolf wore a helmet

I've moved this as it has no place in any of our serious threads !!!

I saw this story myself and can't believe that these morons have been given any airtime at all , i'm not really sure it is worthy of any discussion at all
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

paul e i think your maybe right ,and will support your decision if you want to take it off,lvps the only good thing to come out of it is the authorities took the child off the morons and he will hopefully get proper care.

On thinking about putting this thread on ,maybe it was a good idea after all.iv heard some guys on the forum where taking flak for collecting nazi stuff a nd the inference was people thought they where supporters of the nazis .,which we all know isnt true.my horror when i seen the inocent child being called this was i think sensitively put, and no one can certainly say after that that i in any way support the nazis. I think its a great oportunity to show disgust at the individuals who done this crime against this inocent child,lv